Auditing and Attestation Services
various sectors are in need of specific audit and attestation services in
accordance with the respective laws and regulations to which they are subject.
While providing auditing and attestation services, a requirement for compliance with regulations, Karma_Turkey Group, with its specialized and experienced team, also aims to offer clients value-added services.
Verification of financial information in financial statements is a critical process in the banking sector as it is in other industries. Together with our sector-specialized professionals, we offer independent auditing services for banking information systems and banking processes.
Our in-depth knowledge and extensive experience provide the backbone of our auditing in the areas of Information Technologies and Banking Processes, the rules and regulations of which have been set down by BRSA, to be executed together annually with a financial audit.
In addition to statutory requirements, the BRSA audit offers you the following benefits:
– Effective and efficient operation and risk management and support in internal control
– A regulations-compliant and risk-tolerant structure; and
– Investment decisions based on accurate financial statements.
- Can you be sure that your systems will be running tomorrow?
- Are you concerned that one of your IT staff may leave the job?
- How do you check on whether your employees can identify or are using any system or program deficiencies?
- How are changes made in your system authorizations and who makes these changes?
- Is your corporate information safe? What about your client information?
- When your systems / programs are updated, is it possible that some of the information might have been changed?
- Can you maintain business sustainability in the face of extraordinary circumstances?
- How well do your needs and your technology match?
- How long do you think your technology investments will last?
Business performance is based on the controlled operation of information technologies in the transition that has been made from the old and huge computers of the past to tailored web applications featuring state-of-the-art-technologies.
Companies are frequently confronted with steadily growing Information Technology (IT) risks such as security threats, risks of non-compliance with laws and regulations, and system failure or system outages. Managements understand the importance of designing appropriate controls to manage these technology risks and ensuring security with the effective working of these controls.
Internal audit operations should not only be limited to internal processes; IT systems and processes should also be an integrated part of the audit. Companies are eager to know whether their systems will be reliable enough to bring value-added services to their businesses. IT reviews, however, require specific company information that should already exist within the company.
As an expert Karma_Turkey Group, we support your internal audit professionals in a wide range of IT areas by offering our competencies in the use of up-to-date techniques, tools and information. Our certified IT professionals provide IT audits in finance, telecommunications, media, public services, aviation, transportation, logistics, production, technology, health, pharmaceuticals, and in many other sectors, bringing our clients value-added solutions.
For more information and taking our expert advice please contact us by Email email@example.com or fill the form on the right side of the page, our financial assistants will call you back as soon as receiving your inquiry.